Stay Home & Stay SafeLet us bring the party to you. Or surprise your best friend on their birthday when you can't be there to celebrate. Or chirp your co-worker who's losing HARD in the football/hockey pool.
You can place your order as usual for same day/next day delivery, or schedule it for a future date so you don't miss any important dates (or game days!)
Here's how to future date your order:
- When you're done adding items to your cart, select Shipping > Local Delivery as the shipping option. (we can only guarantee delivery dates in our Local Delivery area)
- Enter the recipient's info in the Shipping Address fields.
- Indicate your requested delivery date in the Delivery Instructions field. You can also leave a message that we'll include with your delivery.
The Fine Print
- The recipient's delivery address must fall within our regular Local Delivery zone (Hampton to Grand Bay).
- The recipient must be at least 19 years of age.
- Someone 19+ must be home to accept the delivery and valid ID will be required. If we can't deliver the order, we will attempt delivery again the following day. After the second attempt, we'll hold the order in our taproom for pickup.
- Pre-order/future date offer does not apply to full growlers. For optimum freshness, we can only fill growlers on the day of delivery and we can't always guarantee our tap lineup from week-to-week.
- If you'd like to gift a growler, we'll deliver the bottle & cap with a gift card for the fill and you can let your recipient choose their favourite beer for the fill-up. (They can order it online or come in anytime to fill it up - we're here 365 days a year!)
- If you don't see a Local Delivery option at checkout, it could mean one of two things:
- The postal code of the delivery address is outside our regular Local Delivery area and we won't be able to deliver your order in person. We can ship the order by Canada Post, but we won't be able to guarantee the delivery date.
- You selected Google Pay or Apple Pay as an accelerated payment option. It's a limitation of Shopify and 1 + 1 just doesn't equal 2. Try selecting payment by regular credit or debit card and you should have better luck.
- If you don't see a Delivery Instructions field on your order, it might be because you're signed in to a Shopify account. We're not sure why that means the field doesn't appear, but it sometimes does. You can try placing the order as a guest or just email us with your order number and whatever instructions you think we'll need and we'll take care of the rest.